VoIP allows you to make low cost telephone calls and receive calls through a range of newer and more flexible ways, through a telephone system that uses just your internet connection.
Unlike traditional legacy based telephone systems that are run through the ISDN, VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) runs through your existing internet and requires no onsite equipment.
Ring any telephone or mobile in the world and receive calls from any phone in the world, just like you would with a with your existing telephone line.
As a UK VoIP provider Erud IT can help with a greatly reduced phone cost and the complete flexibility to manage your own VoIP telephone system.
- Easy voice mail to email
- IVR menus (Interactive Voice Response) – Can be custom
- Call Monitoring & Recording
- Custom Music for holding
- Out of hours redirected to mobile
- Work from home can take phone home as longs as theres a internet connection
- No need for on site pbx system